Guidelines for Visitors
Dear Guests, we are looking forward to your visits. The health and safety of our residents and guests is our highest priority. We are asking everyone to do their part to help make our tourism industry restart successful and your visit safe, lasting, and pleasurable for all. Planning, education and communication are essential to accomplish this. Below is an essential checklist and links to local and state resources to review before your visit. If you do not feel well, please stay home. We will see you soon.
- Familiarize yourself with current state, county, and local rules and current regulations.
- Make reservations for lodging or camping and dining.
- Check with your host/hotel about rules for pools, ﬁtness centers and common areas for guests — some services may be unavailable.
- Call ahead and make reservations for dining. (Remember to tip your servers and delivery drivers. They appreciate your support.)
- Be Prepared. Pack personal protective equipment: Sanitizer, masks, gloves (and maybe a thermometer).
- Bring a non-cash form of payment. Businesses are encouraging credit and debit card transactions when possible.
- Bring a mask and wear in public places when you are near others.
- Subscribe to our monthly e-news to receive updates and information!
- Pacﬁc County Health Department
- Public Health and the CDC
- Governor Inslee’s 4 Phase Plan “Smart Start”
- Email or call ahead – make sure the communities and businesses you would like to visit are ready for guests and open for business.
- Make lodging and camping reservations ahead of time.
- Consider scheduling visits and activities during off-peak times, days and seasons.
- As restaurants open on-site dining, reservations are highly encouraged.
- Look for or ask about social distancing policies and please observe.
- Please wear a mask in public places when you are near others.
- Practice social distancing with anyone outside your household.
- Please be patient. We are adjusting and services might look different or take longer. Please be kind.
- Changes and new policies are designed to keep all of us safe and healthy.
- Remember to wash your hands frequently and carry and use hand sanitizer.
- Enjoy activities with only those you are traveling with. If contact tracing is needed, you may be asked for your name & contact information.
- We strive to be good hosts and welcome everyone. We are counting on you to be a good guest.
- Slow down and relax. Enjoy our beautiful beaches, outdoor activities, delicious food and spectacular scenery. We appreciate you!