Cost Analyst – Tokeland, WA area
ECC is seeking local candidates in the Tokeland, WA area for long-term work as a Cost Analyst. The initial assignment will be at local project site in the Tokeland, WA area. Cost Analysts assist in the management of day-to-day project cost control activities primary for construction, environmental remediation or disaster recovery projects. ECC provides excellent benefits to include family medical/dental, 401k, ESOP, continuing education, wellness program and LOTS more! In this position you will:
- Develop Project file, budget and WBS code set-up with project manager and cost control manager for assigned projects;
- Performs financial/administrative reporting for assigned projects and/or programs in order to monitor costs.
- Conducts cost, schedule, contract performance, variance, and risk analysis and prepares reports as required.
- Participates in the development of cost controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status, ensuring compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Reviews contracts and purchase orders to understand unique contractual requirements;
- Process and track subcontractor payment requisitions. Ensure subcontractor lien waiver accuracy and completeness for assigned projects;
- Produce monthly project status and work in progress (WIP) reports;
- Attend and participate in all monthly review meetings for assigned projects
- Prepare and/or assist in preparation of monthly owner invoice;
- Prepare other specialized project reporting as needed;
- Strong Excel skills with formulas/analysis (i.e. Vlookup, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledge of federal contract accounting principles a plus.
- Work Experience: 2 years minimum.
- Education – University Degree: BA in Construction Management, Accounting, Business or Statistics or closely related. Additional experience may be considered in place of degree.
- Deltek Costpoint experience a plus.
- Primavera knowledge/experience a plus.
- Experience with Cost Plus Fixed Fee projects.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Construction related experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of construction job cost analysis desired
- Ability and interest in travel on occasion to work on-site at project locations desired. (Travel expenses provided)
Key words: Accounting, cost accounting, project accounting, cost analysis, cost control, pivot tables, project controls, project cost, Deltek, Costpoint, client invoice, federal,
To Apply: please visit our careers site at http://jobs.jobvite.com/ecc use Cost Analyst (Burlingame, CA) to submit your resume. You can search all of our job openings from our Career page.
ECC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.